Last updated: February 27, 2023
Veectero E-Vehicles is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with us. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you, the User.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the User (registered or unregistered) of the Website and/or Services and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to Veectero E-Vehicles.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Veectero E-Vehicles India, Leo Plaza, 5B, FF, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat 390017.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Gujarat, India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website and Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Veectero E-Vehicles India, accessible from https://www.veectero.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form or accept push notifications. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number (demographics). You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp or Push Notify about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
You acknowledge that all Rich Media / Typography or files present on any platform of Veectero E-Vehicles are subject to the right to ownership of Veectero E-Vehicles / authorized stakeholder(s) and associate(s) only. Unauthorized use of such any data that’s presented to our platforms will result in copyright claim and legal actions will be taken.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
- Client/Professional Name,
- Birth date/age,
- Address (including country, state, city and zip/pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Your CV,
Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or your Clientele Professional, Valid financial information at time of purchase of product/service. User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter, Records of interaction with our representatives, Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used, Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account, Internet Protocol address, cookie data, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- By filling the registration form,
- By providing details to a Veectero E-Vehicles or Veectero E-Vehicles representative,
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us during course of receiving services,
- When You use the features on Our Website,
- When you provide access to any other website(s).
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide effective Services
- To operate and improve the Website and/or our Services;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp, Push Notify or email for promotions, technical issues, payment reminders, deals and offers and other announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, Push Notify or email;
- To advertise products and services of Veectero E-Vehicles and third parties;
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To share with our business partners for provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates, (referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Veectero E-Vehicles may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser/device. Veectero E-Vehicles does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Further, Veectero E-Vehicles does not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its Services. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on Your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from You, for which Veectero E-Vehicles is not responsible or liable. Veectero E-Vehicles encourages You to read the privacy policies of all external sites. Normally, cookies authorized to be stored by Veectero E-Vehicles shall be removed after 48 hours of active session respectively.
Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access, password protection, encryption etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need to know basis and in relation to the Purposes as specified above in this Policy.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to your Personal Information.
By any means We shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use / changes of your confidential data if shared to an unreliable source(s) by registered party (or any other); not adhering to our security measurements implemented on Our platforms. Malpractice such as port scanning, pentesting, vulnerability testing, direct file access, DDoS attacks or any other tests meant to harm or testing the targeted platform or data is strictly prohibited and forbidden, We shall immediately proceed to implement Our security measures and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to You or data presented by You.